1. What is Restaurant Week?
Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many great Ann Arbor restaurants as your schedule allows for one incredibly low fixed price. Ever wondered about that restaurant you thought might be out of your price range?? Restaurant Week is your chance to give it a try with the security of knowing exactly what you will be spending. Restaurant Week happens twice a year, in January and June. The next Ann Arbor Restaurant Week will take place June 9 – 14, 2013.
2. Why do restaurants participate in Restaurant Week?
Restaurant Week offers restaurants the opportunity to introduce the community and visitors to what they do best at a price that will encourage dining out. Restaurants will be showing you their best, they want you to come back!
3. How much did you say it will cost to dine out during Restaurant Week?
Lunch is a fixed $15 menu with many restaurants offering two for one pricing. Dinner is a $28 prix fare, three course menu, with many restaurants offering two for one pricing.
4. How do I know which restaurants will be offering two for one pricing?
Check the menus listed on this website, the menus will indicate the pricing.
5. Do I need to make reservations?
Strongly recommended. Tables fill up fast during this special week. Make reservations to avoid disappointment.
6. Where do I make reservations?
Reservations are made at each individual restaurant. Click on the restaurant listings on this site for a direct link to each participating restaurant.
7. What if only some in my party are interested in the special Restaurant Week menu?
All of the restaurants will also have their full menu available. Picky eaters not to worry!
8. Are there any additional costs I should be aware of when dining out during Restaurant Week?
Please keep in mind that beverage, tax and gratuity are not included in the special pricing. There may be some restaurants that do offer a beverage, consult individual menus for specifics. Gratuity, however, is never included and the wait staff work very hard this week. Please tip generously, it’s good karma!
9. Is the lunch menu available on Sunday at restaurants that offer dinner only on Sunday?
Restaurants serving dinner only on Sunday will have only the Restaurant Week dinner menu available on Sunday, lunch will not be served.